Resources

Happy Mothers Day to Me Quotes Images SMS Poems Sayings Wishes HD Wallpapers



Happy Mothers Day to Me Quotes Images SMS Poems Sayings Wishes HD Wallpapers

Women's Its time to wish yourself, as you have spent your life working for your family.
Happy Mothers Day to Me status for WhatsApp, Happy Mothers Day to Me messages 2017, Happy Mothers Day to Me status for FB in Hindi with Happy Mothers Day to Me Images, Poems, quotes and wishes for Happy Mothers Day 2017 are here. Mother's day is one of the most important day for both Mother, and Child.

Women's Its time to wish yourself, as you have spent your life working for your family. Its your day, celebrate it, enjoy it with these 2017 Happy Mother's Day to Me Quotes Images SMS Poems Sayings WIshes HD Wallpapers. Here in this post we are providing you everything. Happy Mother's Day to me, By Me, For me

Happy Mothers Day to Me HD Wallpapers | Happy Mother's Day to Me Images | Happy Mother's Day to Me Messages Quotes | Happy Mothers Day to Me wishes | Happy Mothers Day to Me SMS Sayings Status

This day is specially dedicated to all the mothers across the world who love their children beyond anything else and sacrifice their entire life in the well-being of their children & family.

Happy Mothers Day to Me Messages Quotes

Happy Mother’s day to a woman who deserves a medal…
for putting up with me all these years!

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.

A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.

At work, you think of the children you have left at home.
At home, you think of the work you’ve left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent.
___

Happy Mothers Day to Me Poems

My mom is very special,
My mom is very kind,
My mom always tells me I’m special,
She’s always on my mind.

My mom watches me grow,
My mom watches me cry,
Of course she’ll always know,
She’ll never have to tell me goodbye.

My mom will always hug and kiss,
My mom will always care.
My days she will never miss,
Coz I’m her little teddy bear.

My mom is very special,
My mom is very kind,
My mom always tells me I’m special,
She’s always on my mind.


The dearest gifts that heaven holds,
The very finest, too,
Were made into one pattern
That was perfect, sweet, and true;
The Angels smiled, well-pleased, and said:
“Compared to all the others,
This pattern is so wonderful
Let’s use it just for Mothers!”
And through the years, a Mother
Has been all that’s sweet and good
For there’s one bit of God and love,
In all true Motherhood.


Just one little wish for you, Mom,
But it’s loving and happy and true-
It’s a wish that the nicest and best things
Will always keep coming to you!
Mom’s smiles can brighten any moment,
Mom’s hugs put joy in all our days,
Mom’s love will stay with us forever
and touch our lives in precious ways…
The values you’ve taught,
the care you’ve given,
and the wonderful love you’ve shown,
have enriched my life
in more ways than I can count.
I Love you Mom!
God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He moulded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me.
Mom, you’re everything a mom should be;
Your love shines bright in everything I see.
You’re parent, friend, supporter, all for me.
You give your sweet love unconditionally.You always do what’s best for me, I know;
You mentored me to help me learn and grow.
Your kindness, caring, nurturing always show;
That’s why I love, respect and admire you so.There aren’t enough words to say what I should say,
So now I’ll wish you Happy Mother’s Day!
_____

Happy Mothers Day to Me Wishes SMS

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.

A Mother:
is the one who can take the place of all the others but whose cannot be taken by anyone.
Happy Mother’s Day!

I know you can’t resist them.
I know they make you melt.
I know this is the greatest that you may have ever felt.
Those little smiles and sweet moments in time are what make you glad to say,
“That baby is mine!” Happy Mother’s Day!

I take this opportunity to thank you for your immeasurable contribution to my life. Thank you Mom! And wish you a Very Happy Mother’s Day!

Smiles of happy sunshine,
Arms of everlasting luv,
Touch of sweet roses,
There is magic in the air
Whenever ur there,
Mother, everything to U I owe,
May all pleasures of life come ur way


I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.


Above was the best and terrific collection of 2017 Happy Mothers Day to Me Quotes Images SMS Poems Sayings WIshes HD Wallpapers. If you liked our article then share it with your friends relatives through social Networking sites. Happy Mother's Day


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts