Resources

2016* Happy Canada Day Patriotic Poems, National Canada Day Poem



Happy Canada Day Patriotic Poems, National Canada Day Poem 2016

Happy Canada Day Poems, National Canada Day Patriotic Poem 2016: here you can pick Happy Canada Day Poems with Images, Lyrics, Words, Line for praising this national Canada day by singing energetic poems. We as a whole realize that each nation which got their autonomy or flexibility by battling furthermore by doing numerous penances need to praise their triumph and accomplishment with part of satisfaction and that time they sing devoted sonnets for their nation so Canada is additionally one of the, who going to commend their Canada day festivity by singing heart touching glad Canada day enthusiastic ballads, so on the off chance that you are likewise come here to get all Canada day 2016 energetic sonnets then you can discover effectively them beneath the line, where we giving you energetic sonnets about Happy Canada day and we likewise give lyrics of Canada day with pictures or verses so don't hesitate to download.

With no additional time get all Canada day poems, Happy National Canada Day Poem, Happy Canada Day Patriotic Poem, Patriotic National Canada Day Poem for commending this Canada day festivity with adoration ones.

Canada Day Poems


Accumulation of free Canada day lyrics and verse. Offer these Canada day ballads with your companions, family and friends and family.

A Patriotic Poem
I've seen some great
things in the great
country I call home.

The land never ceases
to amaze me every
single beautiful day.

From the Rockies to
the Prairies to the
Maritimes that my
girl so dearly loves,
I wouldn`t change this
land or leave it
for the world.

There are places I
woud go but no
other place I would
stay
because this wonderful
country, Canada, is
the right home for me.
-----

Happy Canada Day Patriotic Poem


The Final Inspection
The soldier stood and faced God,
Which must always come to pass.
He hoped his shoes were shining,
Just as brightly as his brass.

"Step forward now, you soldier,
How shall I deal with you ?
Have you always turned the other cheek ?
To My Church have you been true?"

The soldier squared his shoulders and said,
"No, Lord, I guess I ain't.
Because those of us who carry guns,
Can't always be a saint.

I've had to work most Sundays,
And at times my talk was tough.
And sometimes I've been violent,
Because the world is awfully rough.

But, I never took a penny,
That wasn't mine to keep...
Though I worked a lot of overtime,
When the bills got just too steep.

And I never passed a cry for help,
Though at times I shook with fear.
And sometimes, God, forgive me,
I've wept unmanly tears.

I know I don't deserve a place,
Among the people here.
They never wanted me around,
Except to calm their fears.

If you've a place for me here, Lord,
It needn't be so grand.
I never expected or had too much,
But if you don't, I'll understand.

There was a silence all around the throne,
Where the saints had often trod.
As the soldier waited quietly,
For the judgment of his God.

"Step forward now, you soldier,
You've borne your burdens well.
Walk peacefully on Heaven's streets,
You've done your time in Hell.
------

Happy Canada Day Poems 2016


It was formerly believed
It was formerly believed, on a sea-battered shore
though the storm at home blasted,
that in the distant west there still lay lands,
where calm and sun never ended,

for there the good season had found its retreat
and freedom and compassion - all that is best.

They set no sail, but thought high,
by the ocean they dreaming stood,
as the sun slid into the lowest west
in the evening's blue-misted spring dusk,
then hope and desire glide out with the breeze
on the still-blank, sun gilt, wide armed sea.

Though oceans still flood, that separate lands,
the passage across is effortless.
And our Markland, Canada, its genius and care
the world held out to you over the sea.
To the Greeks you could only appear in a poem -
but to Icelandic sea kings you gave yourself first.

Still human hope turns its tired eyes
from the east, to dream about you -
you proved good to all, who loved you fervently,
who possess here rapture and home.
And all with you is fulfilled and able to root
which the unquiet spirit has dreamed best
------

Victory Day

Red and white flooded the streets.
Tears flowed down the faces of many.

As cries, yelled out of victory.
It was truly an emotional sight.

Even for the strongest of us.
Who broke down with tears.

On this day, on July 1, 1867.
When we became a proud nation.

When we became Canada.
-----

National Canada Day Poem


The Great White North
Here is where I live my life,
With two great kids and one great wife,
The largest country in the world,
Its Maple Leaf has been unfurled.

Its population is quite small,
It's 'all-for-one' and 'one-for- all',
A friendly people feeling free,
If you were here, you'd soon agree.

Its politics are such a laugh,
We criticize on their behalf,
For we are free to speak our piece,
With no rebuke from our police.

A country of great wilderness,
Though I've seen little, I confess,
For in the towns I like to stay,
Where I can sleep and work and play.

But what I've seen is quite a sight,
With summer, green and winter, white,
Such beauty is like fantasy,
Come join us here and you will see.

In summer heat and winter cold,
The story of my life unfolds,
The "Great White North", my country, fair,
There is no place that can compare.
-----

My Canada
The air is cool, the air is crisp,
The air is cruel and cold,
Born and raised in Canada,
I'm here until I'm old.

I'd really love to live someplace,
Where the air is warm and fair,
But leaving my 'O, Canada',
Is more than I could bear.

It's more than just a country,
It's an attitude and charm,
Where people live in love and peace,
Protected from alarm.

It's not the perfect place to be,
But it is getting close,
When looking for some solitude,
We really have the most.

A country with vast wilderness,
A land of civil freedom,
A place of peace; a paradise,
A chilly Garden of Eden.

A debt of gratitude is in order for watching this gathering Happy Canada Day Patriotic Poems, National Canada Day Poem 2016 and you can bookmark this site name in your program for getting all new stuff on Happy Canada day festivity and kindly bear in mind to partake in facebook or whatsapp all these stuff.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts