Resources

Fathers Day Greetings from Daughter Son



Fathers Day Greetings from Daughter Son

It's time for fathers day, How you are celebrating your fathers Day with DAD? To help you out we have collected some Happy Father Day greetings from all over the internet. We are sharing some best Father Day greetings with you. Celebrate it on 19th June with our fathers Day greetings. Scroll Down for Fathers Day Greetings Messages

Fathers Day Greetings

    1.“My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in      your life."- Jim Fox 

    2.“Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad” - Anne Geddes
     

    3.“When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.”-        JewishProverb

happy fathers day greeting

    4.“He has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to                 launch.” -Chelsea Clinton

    5.My Father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he s     said,‘you never know what you can accomplish until you try.-Michael Jordan

    6.My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then           you’ve had a great life. -Lee Iacocca

    7.My Father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person; he believed in       me-Jim Valvano

    8.A girls first ture love is her father.-Marisol Santiago

Happy Fathers Day Greetings

    9.My father didn't tell me how to live he lived,and let me watch him do it.-Clarence            Kellard

    10.The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get-Tim Russert

    11.Perhaps I was just trying to find a way to teach others what my father had taught me.-      John Wooden

    12.The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.-John Wooden

    13.If the past cannot teach the present and the father cannot teach the son, then history          need not have bothered to go on and the world has wasted a great deal of time.-                Russell Hoban

Greetings for fathers day

    14.I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.      –Sigmund Freud

    15.“Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all          major credit cards.” -Robert Orben


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts